A STRESS-FREE ENVIRONMENT IS BEST FOR LEARNING
When a child’s stress response “fight or flight” is activated, stress hormones actually turn off the parts of the brain that allow them to focus attention, understand ideas, commit information to memory and reason critically. Optimal mental state for learning is relaxed alertness.
- Adults and children love puppets.
- Kids Typing Express has puppets.
- Humor and music cement learning.
- Kids Typing Express has jokes and songs.
- Relaxed alertness is an ideal learning condition.
- Kids Typing Express has deactivated the delete and backspace buttons putting children at ease.
- Groups of three are easy to remember.
- We teach only 3 letters at a time as a finger moves vertically up or down the keyboard (The letters “A, Z and Q” are all pressed by the little finger of the left hand. Lesson one takes 8 minutes to teach 3 keys.).
- Building brain synapsis.
- Your child watches the charming puppet show, as many times as he /she would like. The next step is not to spoon-feed information again and again or drill endlessly but to help your child retrieve and recall the lesson. Our memory technique results in a stronger, deeper retention level and a dramatic increase in the learning curve.